At Advanced Security we understand mining and its safety and security challenges.
Our Senior Management team lives and works in and around mining. Our team has held senior positions in mining security, law enforcement, health and safety and mine management.
We take a holistic approach to mine security & safety. Not only do we ensure security & safety within the mine site, we also use our connections in the community and local law enforcement to be aware of issues in the community that could effect your operation.
As a 100% First Nation owned company, we have deep knowledge of how important Indigenous People are to your mining operation.
Safety First – Our Approach to your Mining Operation
We use an Approach that Integrates Health, Safety and Security.
We will work with your safety and security management to ensure your operation is as safe as possible. We use a partnership based approach, integrating technology to enhance your operation.
- Security and Safety review
- Security Equipment review
- Use of Technology to enhance Safety & Security
- cameras, alarms, card locks, patrol tracking
- Live Reporting – our use of Technology allows for the alerting of management when an incident occurs
- Regular Communication and Reporting based on KPI’s
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM – SECURITY EXPERTS
Our Senior Management has undergone extensive professional development and training in Law Enforcement, through the Ontario and Canadian Police Colleges, in the ares of:
- Criminal Investigative Techniques
- Advanced Supervision
- Major Case Management
- Incident Commander Training
- Emergency Management
- Drug Investigation
Members of our team have progressed though the mining industry and have comprehensive training and experience, including:
- Common Core: Basic and Speciality Underground
- Production Supervisor
- Joint Health and Safety leadership
- Train the Trainer
- Basic and Advanced Mine Rescue
- Workplace Violence & Harassment/Discrimination
- Indigenous Awareness